Alan White Furniture - Review from ***, Georgia

We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great.The fabric which we picked shows no wear or tears.

The only issue is the cushion is now starting to look flat in one spot on the couch and one spot on the loveseat. However, it is no fault of the Alan White design, it's our fault for not rotating the cushions on a regular basis after 10 years. One spot is my husbands and the other is mine. And the only reason I am looking to buy another Alan White set, is because I am ready for a color change from Eggplant to an off white or beige.

Still love my Alan White furniture. Ours is still good enough to pass down to a family member. I will be adding some more stuffing inside flat area before I give it to a family member. Who loves the style and color.

Also, this furniture has upheld through two professional moves from Texas to NC and to Ga.

I can say we got our monies worth.Thank you Alan White!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #579843 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Alan White Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.