4.9
Style and Design

We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great.The fabric which we picked shows no wear or tears.

The only issue is the cushion is now starting to look flat in one spot on the couch and one spot on the loveseat. However, it is no fault of the Alan White design, it's our fault for not rotating the cushions on a regular basis after 10 years. One spot is my husbands and the other is mine. And the only reason I am looking to buy another Alan White set, is because I am ready for a color change from Eggplant to an off white or beige.

Still love my Alan White furniture. Ours is still good enough to pass down to a family member. I will be adding some more stuffing inside flat area before I give it to a family member. Who loves the style and color.

Also, this furniture has upheld through two professional moves from Texas to NC and to Ga.

I can say we got our monies worth.Thank you Alan White!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Alan White Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Alan White Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Alan White Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Alan White Furniture?

Comments