I paid high price for two matching chairs.Waited 7 weeks for them to be made & delivered.

The first one pattern match was not great but acceptable. The second chair was so mismatched it looked like I bought it from Value City instead of Havertys. The picture I saw of what I had purchased and what I received was no way the same quality. Havertys contacted the company and they said there was "no guarantee" that they could match the pattern.

Why would they even offer the fabric as a selection if they couldn't match it. They cut corners and piece milled this chair to save on their costs while I paid premium for this fabric . If they can't guarantee a match then why even offer the fabric in their selection.

Poor quality control!!!!The picture of the first chair is what I received the other photo is what I ordered

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Alan White Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alan White Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Alan White Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alan White Furniture?

Comments